Urban Chic| 1626 Wisconsin Avenue, Washington, DC 20007
Trina Turk trunk show brunch at Urban Chic. Saturday May 19 from 11-2 pm. Mention âBitches Who Brunchâ at checkout and receive 5% off and a special Trina Turk gift along with your purchase.
Urban Chic + The Front Row| 7126 Bethesda Lane, Bethesda, MD 20814
Thursday May 17th-Saturday May 19th. 15% off all trunk show merchandise!
Ciao Nina|Â www.ciaonina.etsy.com
Use the code SPRINGSALE through Friday for 15% off your entire purchase in the Etsy shop. Save $11 on a fascinator.
Shop Jeen| www.shopjeen.com
Up to 50% off accessories from Vanessa Mooney, LUV AJ, Bing Bang & more, from May 18th-20th.
Current Boutique| 1009 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
1 day sale event, Saturday May 19th. Get 15% off!
All items 40% off with the code MOVE40 from now until 5/24.
If you have a promotion that you would like to have featured in a future post email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business woman Renae Bennett has some great advice for budding entrepreneurs. (via Curvy CEO)
- Kick the fast fashion habit with these tips on ethical style. (via GOOD)
- Learn why vintage fashion has become so hip again. (via Easier)
- These heat-bustin’ festival looks are nothing short of cool. (via The Budget Fashionista)
- Before you say farewell to Shop Jeen this weekend learn how owner Erin Yogasundram got her start. (via ReadysetDC)
- Michelle Obama is a perfect example of how good friendships can open doors. (via Daily Beast)
- Check out Sai Sankoh’s colorful closet. Why? Because she’s fabulous. (via Refinery29)
Featured Image Credit: Refinery29
SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2012
2000 F St NW; Washington, DC
In less than a year Shop Jeen has become a popular site for fashion-forward accessories. In early-May Shop Jeen is opening up a showroom in NYC. Wish them farewell this Saturday at their farewell party and trunk show. Sip cocktails, shop and bid adieu to the staff of Shop Jeen.